Why Choose Invisalign?
In the late 1990s Invisalign hit the market and has gained popularity since that time.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Effectiveness – Invisalign has proven effective for crooked, protruding, malocclusion, overbite and underbite. The product has been improved to include elastics for more difficult problems.
- Almost Invisible – As its name indicates, these are correction devices that are clear plastic and are not very noticeable. Since the wearer removes them for brushing and eating, there are little problems with food particles becoming lodged.
- Comfort – It is less stressful to the mouth and teeth since there are no metal parts and the pressure to move teeth is more gradual.
- Shorter Treatment Length – Traditional braces can take years but Invisalign shows results in adults in about a year or a year and a half. For pre-teens and adolescents, the length of treatment is about the same as metal braces.
- Individualized Plans – Using modern, 3D technology there are fewer errors. The entire process is thoroughly explained before you begin treatment.