Treatable Cases with Invisalign
What Are The Cases
- Spacing – Spaces between teeth can cause periodontal pockets and can increase the risk of gum disease. The empty spaces can be from the jawbone continuing to grow or from missing teeth.
- Overcrowding – The mouth is simply too small to accommodate all the teeth we produce. This can cause plaque to accumulate in places that are unreachable.
- Crossbite – When the upper and lower jaws are not aligned correctly, there is a problem where upper teeth bite inside of the lower teeth. In addition to being unsightly, it can cause abnormal wear, chipping, periodontal disease and bone loss. It can occur either with the front teeth or back teeth.
- Underbite – If the lower teeth extend past the front teeth, this is an underbite that can mean abnormal tooth wear and painful joint issues.
- Overbite – This is another case where the top and bottom teeth don’t meet properly and can leave you with broken front teeth.
At Mulkins Main Dental, we offer Stittsville Invisalign to help correct these issues and give you a healthy, beautiful smile. Our expert dentists will create custom aligners that fit perfectly over your teeth, and gently move them into the proper position. With our services, you can achieve a perfectly aligned bite in no time!